School Project ◇ March 2016
21 Teammates • Lead Game Designer • Two Weeks Development
H(a)UNT is a game developed in two weeks at Supinfogame Rubika in partnership with Gameloft. Our team was composed of 22 students; it was my first experience with a team of such size.
H(a)UNT is an asymmetric multiplayer game made with the Unreal Engine 4 in which Ghost Hunters face Trickster Spirits in a haunted mansion.
- Conceptualizing the game based on the three keywords given as themes ("Spells", "Mime" and "TV Show").
- Validating other Game Designer's ideas and making sure they stay coherent between themselves and with the rest of the game.
- Keeping track of what each member of the design team is doing and how it compares to the schedule.
- Balancing asymmetric multiplayer mechanics.
- Writing down a complete Game Design Document and keeping it up to date during development.
- Communicating with other Leads to stay aware of the state of the project at all times.
- Fixing gameplay mechanics based on limitations in the programming and graphic fields.
- Creating and building a tutorial sequence in the Unreal Engine.
||Asymmetric Party Game (Hide'n'Seek)
||Unreal Engine 4